MetroAccess is a shared-ride, door-to-door, paratransit service for people whose disability prevents them from using bus or rail. If you think you may need paratransit service, see our eligibility requirements.
For details on how the MetroAccess service works:
- Read the MetroAccess Customer Guide
- Lea la Guía del cliente de MetroAccess
- Read the Essential MetroAccess Policies Brochure
- Lea el Folleto de Políticas Esenciales de MetroAccess
- Listen to the audio version of the MetroAccess Customer Guide
- Watch the MetroAccess Door-to-Door Service video
- Read the MetroAccess Policy on the Requirement to Wear Seat Belts
- Read the Monthly Performance Reports
To book or cancel trips online, you may use your MetroAccess customer ID number to log in. Your password is your 8-digit date of birth. Choose the site below that will work for you:
- Standard Web booking site
- Text-only Web booking site
MetroAccess customer service representatives are available during all MetroAccess operating hours. Call 301-562-5360, press 2 for trip status, and then press 2 to speak to a customer service representative (TTY 301-588-7535).
To confirm or cancel a trip, you can speak with a customer service representative or you can use our automated system. Please avoid calling to check on your ride before or during the pick-up window. Trips may be canceled with as little as two hours' notice without penalty.
Prepay Fares with MetroAccess EZ-Pay
MetroAccess EZ-Pay allows customers to prepay their fares with a credit or debit card by phone or online, or with cash, credit or debit card in person at the Metro Center Sales Office. For more information and step-by-step instructions on how to use EZ-Pay, go to MetroAccess EZ-Pay.