Give your career a lift. Become a Metrobus operator.
No experience? We'll train you.
Get Started. Stay safe.
At Metro, safety is always top of mind and our precautions against the coronavirus are no exception. We're conducting more frequent and deeper cleandings around the system, implementing stringent social-distancing protocols and mandatory mask use, and providing personal protective equipment to employees.
Apply online today for immediate consideration and an invitation for testing to become a Student Metrobus Operator Trainee.
Metrobus Operator Compensation
- Immediate health, dental and life insurance
- 10-week full-time paid training
- Competitive pay:
- Up to $20/hr during training
- $20.68/hr after graduation
- Paid time off
- Retirement benefits
- Tuition reimbursement
- Career advancement opportunities
- Free transporation on Metrorail & Metrobus
- Perks like free uniforms and much more
Accommodations & Disclosures
Metro is an equal opportunity employer. If you need more information regarding EOE status, have questions about ADA compliance or want to make a religious accommodation requested, please click here.