The flexible alternative to MetroAccess
Abilities-Ride is the safe, easy and convenient way to get around in Maryland. Simply call one of our participating partners (or use their respective apps) and schedule a ride.
You'll pay the first $5, Metro pays the next $15, and then you'll owe any amount over $20.
Regency Taxi Company
SmartPhone App: ARMON USA App - Play Store | iTunes
Silver Cab Company
SmartPhone App: Coach Transportation - Play Store | iTunes
- Take up to 4 rides per day.
- Get your own ride and same-day service. Reservations aren't needed, but they are strongly encouraged.
- One personal care assistant (PCA) can travel with you at no added cost.
- You must be currently eligible for MetroAccess.
- Trips must begin or end in Maryland.
For more information on the Abilities-Ride program or help getting started, please call Metro's Office of ADA Policy and Planning at 202-962-1100.