Metrobus Accessibility Features
- All buses in the Metro fleet are accessible.
- All buses kneel or lower to make it easier to get on and off the bus.
- All buses have accessibility signs, including the International Symbol of Accessibility and kneeling bus signage.
- Priority seating for people with disabilities and senior citizens is located in the seats directly behind the bus operator.
- All the buses in Metro's fleet have audio stop announcements that identify major intersections and transfer points. There is also a visual display.
- Bus operators are instructed to announce major intersections, landmarks, and transfer points on buses that do not have the automated stop announcement system or if the automated stop announcement system fails to work.
- All new buses have security cameras on the inside and outside.
- All bus operators take part in ADA Customer Service Training.