Procurement and Contracting
The Office of Procurement and Material is dedicated to providing quality goods and services to support Metro's mission in a professional and ethical manner while striving to exceed customer expectations.
Before bidding on procurements being sourced by Metro, all vendors must register in the Vendor Registration System.
- To create a profile, use our New Vendor Registration System.
- To review and/or update your password, business telephone number, point of contact, or email address please follow this link: Vendor Registration Update.
- Sign up for the Procurement Opportunities Quarterly Newsletter.
Important Manuals and Documents:
- Federal Terms and Conditions
- Standard Terms and Conditions
- Non-Federal Representation and Certifications
- Federal Representation and Certifications
- Policy/Instruction: 8.12/1 Debarment and Suspension Program Policy
- 2020 Living Wage Policy Memorandum
- Standard Federal Purchase Order Terms and Conditions
- Standard Non-Federal Purchase Order Terms and Conditions
- Procurement Best Practices Manual
- Construction Safety and Environmental Manual (CSEM)
- Criminal Background Screening FAQs
- Appendix A - Drug and Alcohol Testing
- Quality Management System Plan (QMSP)
- Procurement Code of Ethics
- WMATA Contractor Covid-19 Screening Certification Form
Small Business Certification Programs
Interested in WMATA’s Small Business Programs, DBE, SBE,MBE, SBP & MBP certification programs? Learn more at WMATA's Small & Disadvantaged Business Programs website.