Procurement and Contracting
The Office of Procurement and Material is dedicated to providing quality goods and services to support Metro's mission in a professional and ethical manner while striving to exceed customer expectations.
Before bidding on procurements being sourced by Metro, all vendors must register in the Vendor Registration System.
- To creat a profile, use our New Vendor Registration System.
- To review and/or update your password, business telephone number, point of contact, or email address please follow this link: Vendor Registration Update.
Important Manuals and Documents:
- 2017 Living Wage Policy Memorandum
- Standard Federal Purchase Order Terms and Conditions
- Standard Non-Federal Purchase Order Terms and Conditions
- WMATA Procurement Procedures Manual
- Construction Safety and Environmental Manual (CSEM)
- Criminal Background Screening FAQs
- Appendix A - Drug and Alcohol Testing
Small Business Certification Programs
Interested in WMATA's small business (DBE, SBE, SBLPP) certification programs? Learn more at WMATA's Small & Disadvantaged Business Programs website.