WMATA Supplier Portal
WMATA's Supplier Portal is a one-stop gateway to all communications and activities related to doing business with WMATA. The Supplier Portal provides greater efficiency and improves communications with our business partners.
- Register and create a profile;
- Review and/or update your password, business telephone number, point of contact (POC), or email address;
- Acknowledge dispatched purchase orders (PO's);
- Monitor invoice statuses in real-time;
- View order summary and WMATA's receipt of your orders;
- Search, review, and respond to solicitations (IFBs, RFPs, and RFQs); and
- Take Supplier Portal training.
Follow these important tips when using our registration system:
- Use the arrow keys on each page to navigate between pages; do not use your browser's "Back" button.
- Use only the supported browsers Internet Explorer 9 and above or Chrome 24 and up.
- Usernames and passwords are case sensitive; after 3 incorrect tries, the system will lock you out.
- Login data expires if not used within 90 days.
- Supplier Portal Overview and Basic Navigation
- New Supplier Registration
- Supplier Portal Password Reset
- Maintain Supplier Address Information
- Maintain Supplier Contact Information
- Maintain Supplier NAICS/SIC Codes
- View Active Solicitation Opportunities
- Submit an Electronic Solicitation Bid or Proposal
- View Solicitations Under Evaluation
- View Preliminary Bid Opening
- View Awarded Solicitations
- View Inventory Qualified Parts List
- Apply for Certification with WMATA
- Apply for Recertification with WMATA
- Enter Prompt Payment Report - Prime Vendor
- Enter Prompt Payment Report - Prime Subcontractor
For all Supplier Portal issues, please contact PRMT_SupplierSupport@wmata.com.