Martin Luther King Jr. Day Service Information 2020
Advisory Effective: 1/20/20 - 1/20/20
On Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, Monday, Jan. 20, Metro service will operate as follows:
- The rail system will open at 5 a.m. and close at 11:30 p.m.
- Trains will operate on a Saturday schedule (every 12 minutes from endpoint terminals).
- Off-peak fares will be in effect all day.
- Parking will be free at all Metrorail parking facilities.
- Customers should be aware of scheduled track work on the Red Line on Monday.
- Buses will operate on a Saturday supplemental schedule.
- Some late-night (post-midnight) trips will be cancelled on selected routes. Please check the timetable for your route
- Additional service information for Martin Luther King Jr Holiday.
- View bus timetables and plan your trip.
- Service will operate normal hours.
- All subscription trips will be canceled.
- Customers with subscription trips wishing to travel on the holiday should call 301-562-5360 option 2 (TTY 301-588-7535), or use the online booking site to make or change a reservation.
Metro's customer information line, lost and found and customer relations call centers will be closed on the holiday.
Automated information is available 24/7 by calling (202) 637-7000.