Temporary Bus Stop Relocation: Rockville Station Canopy Replacement, Aug 23
Advisory Effective: 8/23/21 - 1/16/22
Monday, August 23, 2021 | Saturday, December 4, 2021
Updated: Thursday, September 2, 2021 at 1:40pm
The west side bus loop at Rockville Station will be temporarily closed due to construction. Routes traveling eastbound are servicing bus stop T3. Metrobus routes Q1, Q2, Q4, Q5, and Q6 traveling eastbound towards Wheaton / Silver Spring will serve Bus Bay A on the east side of the station, beginning Sunday, September 5. Q1, Q2, Q5, and Q6 routes traveling northbound towards Shady Grove will serve bus stop G. Customers are encouraged to plan ahead and allow additional travel time.
Montgomery County Ride On customers may board buses at the following temporary bus stops:
- Flex route at bus stop #T8
- Route 44 traveling towards Twinbrook at bus stop #T2
- Route 46 traveling towards Medical Center / Montgomery College (Rockville) at bus stop #T1
- Route 47 traveling towards Bethesda at bus stop #T5
- Route 54 traveling towards Lakeforest Transit Center at bus stop #T4
- Route 55 traveling towards Germantown Transit Center at bus stop #T6
- Route 56 traveling towards Lakeforest Transit Center at bus stop #T5
- Route 63 traveling towards Shady Grove at bus stop #T4
- Route 81 traveling towards White Flint at bus stop #T2
- Route 101 traveling towards Medical Center at bus stop #T1
- Route 101 traveling towards Lakeforest Transit Center at bus stop #G
Please view map.
Federal law requires face coverings when riding Metro.