Temporary Detour: 2021 Leukemia and Lymphoma Societys Light the Night Walk, Oct 9
Advisory Effective: 10/9/21 - 10/10/21
Saturday, October 9, 2021, at 5:00 am | Sunday, October 10, 2021, at 2:00 am
Route Affected: T2
Buses will detour on Saturday, October 9, 2021, at 5:00 am, until Sunday, October 10, 2021, at 2:00 am, to accommodate the 2021 Leukemia and Lymphoma Society’s Light the Night Walk event. Customers are encouraged to plan ahead and allow additional travel time.
- E Middle Ln, between Rockville Pike (Rt 355) and N Washington St
- N Washington St, between E Middle Ln and W Montgomery Ave
- W Montgomery Ave, between N Washington St and N Adams St
T2 River Road northbound toward Rockville Station
- Buses begin detouring on W Jefferson St at Great Falls Rd, resuming regular route on Park Rd at Rockville Pike.
T2 River Road southbound toward Friendship Heights
- Buses begin detouring on Rockville Pike at Park Rd, resuming regular route on Great Falls Rd at W Jefferson St.
Federal law requires face coverings when riding Metro.