Temporary Stop Relocation: 14th St Construction Project
Advisory Effective: 6/12/19 - 11/12/19
Updated: Monday, July 15, 2019
Tuesday, June 12 at 4:00 a.m. | November 2019
Routes Affected: 52, 54, 59
The District Department of Transportation (DDOT) streetscape project is underway along 14th St NW in the District of Columbia. Stops were temporarily relocated or discontinued due to the ongoing construction project, affecting routes 52, 54 and 59. During this time, Metrobus will bypass stops at:
- 14th St & N St NW, northbound (stop ID #1001362)
- 14th St & N St NW, southbound (stop ID #1001360)
- 14th St & Q St NW, northbound (stop ID # 1001506)
- 14th St & T St NW, northbound (stop ID #1001631)
- 14th & R St NW, southbound (stop ID #1001566)
- 14th St & U St NW, northbound (stop ID #1001702)
- 14th St & U St NW, southbound (stop ID #1001696)
For service to 14th St & Colorado Ave NW, Takoma Metrorail Station, Federal Triangle, Metro Center and L’Enfant Plaza, customers are encouraged to board/exit adjacent stop locations along 14th St NW.
We apologize for the inconvenience.