Temporary Detour: Rockville Volunteer Fire Department 100th Anniversary, Oct 24
Advisory Effective: 10/24/21 - 10/24/21
Sunday, October 24, 2021 | 9am to 2:30pm
Route Affected: T2
Buses will detour due to the 100th Anniversary of the Rockville Volunteer Fire Department celebration. Customers are encouraged to plan ahead and allow additional travel time.
- Monroe St btwn Middle Ln to Monroe Pl
- Courthouse Square btwn Maryland Ave and N. Wash St
- E. Montgomery Ave btwn Maryland Ave and Monroe St
- Maryland Ave btwn Middle Ln and E. Jefferson St
- Maryland Ave btwm Beall Ave and Middle Ln
- N. Washington St btwn Rt. 355 and Wood Ln
- Martin Ln btwn Mannakee St and N. Washington St
- Bell Ave btwn Rt. 355 and N. Adams St
T2 River Rd northbound toward Rockville
- Buses begin detouring on W. Jefferson St at Great Falls Rd, resuming regular route at Rockville Station .
- Buses begin detouring on Rockville Pike at Park Rd, resuming regular route on Great Falls Rd at W. Jefferson St.