Naylor Road Station Parking Lot Construction
Advisory Effective: 7/26/22 - 3/1/23
Beginning spring 2022 through winter 2022, some parking at Naylor Road Station is temporarily closed for solar carports construction.
As a result of construction:
- Approximately half of existing parking will be temporarily closed during construction. No parking, vehicular, or customer access is permitted in the construction zone.
- Advanced notice will be provided before parking space closures. Accessible and reserved parking spaces will be temporarily relocated throughout construction. For specific details, customers should refer to posted signage at individual parking spaces.
- Work at night and on weekends is occasionally scheduled.
- All dates are tentative and subject to change.
- Be prepared for loud noises and traffic/pedestrian detours throughout construction. For your safety, stay clear of the construction zone and follow all posted signs.
- Vehicles parked in marked construction zones will be subject to towing. If your vehicle is towed, please call Metro Transit Police at 202-962-2121. All dates are tentative and subject to change.
This advisory will be updated throughout construction.