- For daily parking, SmarTrip® cards are the primary form of payment accepted. Additionally, some stations accept credit cards. See individual station parking pages for payment information.
- Meters at short-term parking spaces accept only quarters and $1 coins.
- Parking is free at Metro-operated lots on Sundays and federal holidays, except during special events. Most weekends, it's easy to find a space at Metro parking lots.
- Fares are collected upon exit during the following hours:
Monday-Thursday 7:30 a.m. - 12:30 a.m.
Friday 7:30 a.m. - 2:00 a.m.
Saturday 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 a.m.
Current Parking Availability
Parking availability status is based on the real-time entry and exit at Metro lots or garages. It does not reflect where the cars park (spaces for reserved, paid, accessible, etc.). The status feature provides customers with an estimate of available spaces, not an exact count.
- - Ample parking spaces are available.
- - A limited number of parking spaces are available.
- - The lot/garage is full. No parking spaces are available.
- Parking availability does not include any reserved parking spaces released after 10 am.
- Parking availability is included on Metro-operated parking lots and garages only.
All day spaces:
Cost/day: M-F $4.95
Payment: SmarTrip® cards and credit cards
Short-term metered spaces: 71 (Parking available in section B 8:30 am - 3:30 pm and 7 pm - 2 am, in section D 10 am - 2 pm)
Additional spaces and costs: North Kiss & Ride - 45 short term metered spaces. South Kiss & Ride - 26 short term metered spaces. 101 spaces metered for 12-hr. max @ $1.00 per 60 mins. 17 spaces metered for 7-hr. max. @ $1.00 per 60 mins. Parking available from 8:30 a.m. to 2 a.m.
Current Parking Availability:
- Lot 1
- Lot 3
- North Garage
- South Garage
Reserved rate: $65.00