Take your career to the next level at Metro's Transit Police "Prospect Day" Open House.
Join us to learn about the job opportunities and great benefits that Metro offers! Interviews may be conducted for those who qualify.
Learn about the Metro Transit Police Officer, Special Police Officer and Communications positions from our recruiters and our Metro Transit Police team! Hear about how you can join our team plus the excellent benefits offered at Metro, including training and career progression opportunities and our $10,000 sign on bonus.
The information session is open to the general public, but registration is required. General Public must arrive no later than 1:30PM.
Upcoming Information Sessions
- Saturday, September 30, 2023: 9AM - 1:30PM - Click here to register.
- Saturday, November 4, 2023: 9AM - 1:30PM - Click here to register.
- Saturday, December 9, 2023: 9AM - 1:30PM - Click here to register.
- Saturday, January 20, 2024: 9AM - 1:30PM - Click here to register.
Earn a $10,000 in signing bonus and a rewarding career as a Metro Transit Police Officer.
Do you have integrity with a strong moral compass in order to uphold the law and maintain trust within the community? Are you able to communicate effectively with members of the public and other law enforcement officers? Do you have a passion for providing great customer service? You belong here! Get paid and earn great benefits as a Metro Transit Police Officer.
We are currently offering a highly competitive package inclusive of:
- $10,000 sign-on bonus (terms and conditions apply)
- Starting salary of $62,888.00 (with/plus overtime per approval)
- Lateral police officers, military personnel, and those who have obtained a college degree may receive a higher starting salary up to $77,575, depending on years of experience and qualifications.
- Health and dental insurance and other competitive benefits
- Free transportation on Metrorail and Metrobus
Learn more about becoming a part of the Metro team here and apply today! APPLY NOW