Steer your career in the right direction as a bus mechanic at Metro.
Attend one of Metro's Bus Maintenance Information Sessions
Join us to learn about the job opportunities and great benefits that Metro offers! Interviews may be conducted for those who qualify.
On the spot interviews for ASE certified mechanics or Associate degree in Automotive Technology or Military Occupational Skills Course (MOSC) certifications in a related field.
Learn about the General Transit Garage Mechanic, Garage Fleet Servicer, Heavy Bus Component Overhauler, HVAC Mechanic, Paint Body Mechanic, Auto Light Truck Mechanic, Heavy Truck and Equipment Mechanic positions from our recruiters and our Bus Maintenance team! Hear about how you can join our team plus the excellent benefits offered at Metro, including training and career progression opportunities.
Upcoming Information Sessions
- Saturday, September 30, 2023: 9:00am - 12:00pm - Click here to register.
- Saturday, October 28, 2023: 9:00am - 12:00pm - Click here to register.
- Saturday, November 18, 2023: 9:00am - 12:00pm - Click here to register.
The information session is open to the public, but registration is required to attend.
We are currently offering a highly competitive package inclusive of:
- Starting salary of over $50k (with/plus overtime)
- Health and dental insurance and other competitive benefits
- Free transportation on Metrorail and Metrobus
Learn more about becoming a part of the Metro team here and apply today. APPLY NOW