Metro service information for Presidents' Day, Monday, February 19
On Monday, February 19, Presidents' Day, Metrorail will operate on a Saturday schedule and Metrobus will operate on a Saturday supplemental schedule; off-peak fares will be in effect and parking will be free all day.
On President's Day service will operate on the following schedules:
- Metrorail will open at 5 a.m. and close at 11:30 p.m.
- Trains will operate at Saturday service intervals (every 6 to 15 minutes during daytime hours).
- There are planned service changes on the Red, Orange, Silver, Blue and Green lines. For details see weekend service adjustments.
- Parking at Metro-owned lots and garages is free on the holiday. Off-peak fares will be in effect all day.
- Service will operate on a Saturday supplemental schedule.
- Some post-midnight trips on the Saturday schedule will not operate. View Timetables | Post-Midnight trips not operating for additional information.
- Service will operate on a regular schedule.
- Subscription trips will be canceled. Customers with subscription trips wishing to travel on Monday should call to make a reservation.