REDUCED METROBUS SERVICE ALL DAY SUNDAY, MARCH 22
Advisory Effective: 3/21/20 - 3/22/20
Metro is experiencing difficulty providing service on all routes previously announced due to operational challenges.
As a result, Metro will further reduce bus service effecting 5 p.m. Saturday, March 21 and all day Sunday, March 22, to the 20 highest-ridership corridors in the region.
** If your route is not listed below, there will be no service after 5 p.m. Saturday or anytime on Sunday. **
These routes operating every 30 minutes:
- 16C - Columbia Pike
- 28A - Leesburg Pike
- 29K, 29N - Alexandria-Fairfax
- 30N, 30S - Friendship Heights - Southeast
- 54 - 14th Street
- 70 - Georgia Avenue-7th Street
- 83 - College Park
- 90 - U Street-Garfield
- A6, A8 - Anacostia-Congress Heights
- B2 - Bladensburg Road-Anacostia
- C4 - Greenbelt-Twinbrook
- D12 - Oxon Hill-Suitland
- F4 - New Carrollton-Silver Spring
- H4 - DC Crosstown
- J2 - Bethesda-Silver Spring
- K6 - New Hampshire Avenue-Maryland
- P12 - Eastover-Addison Road
- REX - Richmond Highway Express
- S4 - 16th Street
- V4 - Capitol Heights
- W4 - Alabama Avenue
- X2 - Benning Road-H Street
- Y2 - Georgia Avenue-Maryland
- Z8 - Fairland
Metro is operating an emergency schedule to maintain service on these critical routes. Please be advised that digital signs, websites, apps, and timetables will NOT reflect accurate information about bus schedules this weekend.
Metro regrets the emergency service change necessary this weekend. Any additional service adjustments or disruptions will be annouced via metroAlerts email and text message service, online wmata.com and on Twitter @metrobusinfo.