Veterans Day service information, Monday, November 12
Advisory Effective: 11/1/18 - 11/12/18
On Veterans Day (observed), Monday, November 12, 2018, Metro will operate service on the following schedules:
Metrorail will open at 5 a.m. and close at 11:30 p.m.
- Orange, Silver, Blue and Green lines will operate at Saturday service intervals (every 6 to 12 minutes during daytime hours)
- Blue and Yellow Line shutdown continues; buses replace trains between Pentagon City & Braddock Road. Train service runs every 12 to 16 minutes outside the shutdown area
- Red Line service runs every 9 minutes between Medical Center & Silver Spring from 9a-9p; every 18 minutes between Shady Grove & Glenmont
- Parking at Metro-owned lots and garages is free on the holiday
- Off-peak fares will be in effect all day
MetroAccess service will operate on a regular schedule. However, subscription trips will be cancelled. Customers with subscription trips wishing to travel on Monday should call 301-562-5360 option 2, or use the online booking site to make or change a reservation.
In addition, Metro's customer information line, lost and found and customer relations call centers will be closed on the holiday.