Temporary Bus Stop Closure: Wheaton Station, November 28
Advisory Effective: 11/7/22 - 12/26/22
Monday, November 28, 2022 | Approximately 5 weeks
Routes Affected: Ride On Routes 7, 8, 9, 31, 34, 48, and Flex
Due to pavement rehabilitation, five bus bays at Wheaton Station will temporarily close for approximately 5 weeks. Additional bus bays will close in mid-November prior to the projects completion in February 2023.
Customers may board/exit buses at temporary stops:
- Ride On 7 to Forest Glen Station and Ride on 8 to Silver Spring Station – T3
- Ride On 9 to Silver Spring Station – T2
- Ride On 31 to Glenmont Station – Bus Bay P
- Ride On 34 to Aspen Hill, Friendship Heights Station – T1
- Ride On 48 to Rockville Station and Flex to Glenmont-Wheaton Zone – T4
As a result of construction:
- Buses which use Bays F,G,H,J, and K will be temporarily relocated to other bus stops nearby. Follow posted signage.
- Parking will not be affected.
- Elevator access will not be affected.
- Work at night and on weekends is occasionally scheduled.
- All dates are tentative and subject to change.
- Be prepared for loud noises and traffic/pedestrian detours throughout construction. For your safety, stay clear of the construction zone and follow all posted signs.
- Vehicles parked in marked construction zones will be subject to towing. If your vehicle is towed, please call Metro Transit Police at 202-962-2121.
All dates are tentative and subject to change. This advisory will be updated throughout construction.