UPDATE: Temporary Stop Closure and Detour: Maryland State Highway Administration MD 210 Project
Advisory Effective: 9/15/19 - 8/16/21
UPDATED: Thursday, September 5, 2019
*MDOT State Highway Administration is expected to start this project in the Fall 2019, not September 15, 2019 as mentioned earlier.
Duration: Approximately two years
Routes Affected: D13, D14
Eastbound routes D13 and D14 will detour for approximately two years, due to the Maryland State Highway Administration’s MD 210 Interchange Project. During this time, buses will be unable to turn left from Indian Head Hwy - MD 210 onto Livingston Rd. Additionally, six stops along Indian Head Hwy will be closed for the project’s duration. Customers are encouraged to allow additional travel time.
The following eastbound stops will be temporarily closed:
- Livingston Rd & White Oak Dr (stop ID #3000268)
- Livingston Rd & Busit Ave (stop ID #3004189)
- Livingston Rd & Elwin Rd (stop ID #3000249)
- Livingston Rd & Hart Rd (stop ID #3000242)
- Livingston Rd & Carey Branch Dr (stop ID #3000234)
- Livingston Rd & #7916 (stop ID #3000229)
Alternatively, customers who usually board at one of the affected stops must:
- Cross the street and board the westbound bus toward Southern Ave
- Exit at Wilson Bridge Dr and then transfer to an eastbound bus toward Suitland
Alternatively, customers who usually exit at one of the affected stops must:
- Remain on the bus and exit at Leyte Drive & Shelby Dr
- Cross the street to transfer to a westbound bus toward Southern Ave
D13, D14 Oxon Hill-Suitland westbound toward Southern Ave station
No detour, regular route.
D13, D14 Oxon Hill-Suitland eastbound toward Suitland station
Buses begin detouring on Indian Head Hwy at Wilson Bridge Dr, to resume regular route Lindsay Rd at Livingston Rd.
- Last stop served before buses begin detour: Wilson Bridge Dr (W) & Wilson Bridge Dr (N) - (stop ID #3000255)
- First stop served after buses resume regular route: Lindsay Rd & Jarrett Ave D