Presidents' Day service information, Monday, February 19
Advisory Effective: 2/13/17 - 2/19/18
On Presidents' Day, Monday, February 19, 2018, Metro will operate service on the following schedules:
- Metrorail will open at 5 a.m. and close at 11:30 p.m.
- Trains will operate at Saturday service intervals (every 6 to 15 minutes during daytime hours).
- There are planned service changes on the Red, Orange, Silver, Blue and Green lines. wmata.com/weekend for details.
- Parking at Metro-owned lots and garages is free on the holiday.
- Off-peak fares will be in effect all day
- Metrobus will operate on a Saturday supplemental schedule; some post-midnight trips on the Saturday schedule will not operate. Timetables | Post-Midnight trips not operating.
- MetroAccess service will operate on a regular schedule. However, subscription trips will be cancelled. Customers with subscription trips wishing to travel on Monday should call to make a reservation.