Metrobus to operate modified Sunday schedule, March 30-April 3
Advisory Effective: 3/30/20 - 4/3/20
Metrobus will operate a modified Sunday schedule Monday, March 30 through Friday, April 3, which provides connectivity throughout the region for essential trips, but with sharply reduced bus frequencies. Metrobus ridership has been reduced by up to 75 percent.
- Buses run on modified Sunday schedule throughout the week.
- Some routes that provide weekday-only service to essential federal workplaces have been added to the schedule. (see below)
- Enter and exit the bus using the rear doors only, except customers requesting the bus to kneel or use of the wheelchair ramp.
- Due to rear-door boarding, fare collection is temporarily suspended on Metrobus only.
The following routes that typically provide weekday-only service will operate March 30 – April 3
- B24 Bowie-Belair
- R12 Kenilworth Avenue
- C14 Hillcrest heights
- 7M Mark Center-Pentagon
- A4 Anacostia-Fort Drum
- F14 Sheriff Road-Capitol Heights Ln
- 89/89M Laurel
IF YOU FEEL ILL, DO NOT USE PUBLIC TRANSIT. Instead, call your healthcare provider and tell them about your travel needs. Follow their guidance.