Metro Service Information for Memorial Day 2020
Advisory Effective: 5/19/20 - 5/25/20
On Memorial Day, Monday, May 25, 2020, Metro service will operate as follows:
- The system will open at 8 a.m. and close at 9:00 p.m.
- Trains will operate on a Covid-19 Sat-Sun schedule.
- Off-peak fares will be in effect all day
- Parking will be free at all Metrorail parking facilities.
- Stations west of Ballston will be closed as part of summer construction activity and integration with Silver Line Phase II:
- Dunn Loring
- East Falls Church
- West Falls Church
- Tysons Corner
- Spring Hill
- Wiehle-Reston East
- Visit wmata.com/platforms for project details and travel alternatives.
- Metrobus: Buses will operate on a Covid-19 Sat-Sun schedule. View bus timetables and plan your trip.
- MetroAccess: All subscription trips will be canceled on Monday. Customers wishing to travel on the holiday should make a separate reservation online (text only) or by calling 301-562-5360 (TTY 301-588-7535)
- In addition, Metro's customer information call center will be closed* Monday in observance of the holiday. Automated information is available 24/7 by calling (202) 637-7000.