Temporary Detour: 2021 Fairfax Fall Festival, Oct 9
Advisory Effective: 10/9/21 - 10/9/21
Saturday, October 9 at 4am to 9pm
Updated: Thursday, October 7 at 5:15pm
Route Affected: 29K
Buses will detour due to the Fairfax Fall Festival in the city of Fairfax. Customers are encouraged to plan ahead and allow additional travel time.
- Main St btwn Chain Bridge Rd and Old Lee Hwy
- University Dr btwn Armstrong St and North St
- Sager Ave btwn Chain Bridge Rd and East St
- South St btwn University Dr and Sager Ave
29K Alexandria-Fairfax eastbound toward King St
- Buses begin service at a bus stop on Chain Bridge Rd at Armstrong St (bus stop ID#5000915), resuming regular route on Main St at Old Lee Hwy.
- Buses begin detouring on North St at University Dr, ending service at a bus stop on Chain Bridge Rd at Armstrong St (bus stop ID#5000915).