Temporary Detour: Construction on Crystal Dr btwn 15th and 18th St, September 14
Advisory Effective: 9/14/20 - 9/21/20
Monday, September 14 to Monday, September 21 | 6am to 5pm
Routes Affected: 23A, 23B, Metroway
Buses will detour due to construction on Crystal Drive and 18th St. Customers are encouraged to plan ahead and allow additional travel time.
• Northbound on Crystal Drive btwn 15th Street S. & 18th Street S.
• Westbound on 18th Street btwn Bell Street and Crystal Drive
The following routes will detour:
23A McLean-Crystal City eastbound towards Crystal City Metrorail Station
23B McLean-Crystal City eastbound towards Crystal City Metrorail Station
• Buses begin detouring on Richmond Hwy at 23rd St South, to end service at Crystal City Metrorail Station.
23A McLean-Crystal City westbound towards Tysons Corner Metrorail Station
23B McLean-Crystal City westbound towards Ballston Metrorail Station
• Buses begin detouring on S Bell St at 18th St, resuming regular route on S Clarke St at 20th St.
MW1 Metroway-Potomac Yard northbound towards Pentagon City Metrorail Station
• Buses begin detouring on 23rd St at Crystal Dr, resuming regular route on S Bell St at 15th St S.
MW1 Metroway-Potomac Yard southbound towards Braddock Rd Metrorail Station
• No detour.
Customers are required to wear face coverings on Metrobus. Face coverings may include bandanas, scarves, neck gaiters or homemade coverings easily made from t-shirts and other materials at minimal cost.