Bus Stop Changes: Ager Rd and Ardwick-Ardmore Rd, March 23
Advisory Effective: 3/23/20 - 5/23/20
Routes Affected: F6, F14
Effective Monday, March 23, multiple changes will be in effect due to bus stop improvements in Prince George’s County. Customers are encouraged to plan ahead.
• The eastbound F6 stop on Ager Rd at Roanoke St (stop ID #3001899) will be permanently closed.
• A new F6 stop on Ager Rd at Rittenhouse St (stop ID #3004365) will be established approximately 60 ft north of the intersection.
• The eastbound F14 stop on Ardwick-Ardmore Rd at Preston Dr (stop ID #3001454) will reopen approximately 200 ft west of the intersection.
• The southbound F6 and F14 stop on Ager Rd at Kirkwood Pl (stop ID #3001745) will permanently relocate approximately 180 ft south of Kirkwood Pl.
• The southbound F6 and F14 stop on Ager Rd at Lancer Dr (bus stop ID #3001724) will permanently relocate approximately 200 ft south of Lancer Dr.
We apologize for the inconvenience.