Addison Road Station Parking Garage Construction
Advisory Effective: 11/17/22 - 12/31/23
Beginning on or around Tuesday, November 17, 2022, for approximately one year, parking at the Addison Road Station Parking Garage is limited due to the parking garage improvement project.
While Metro improves the parking garage to enhance safety and deliver a better customer experience, customers should expect reduced parking availability and traffic detours in the parking garage.
- Specific levels will be closed at certain times during the construction period to accommodate the necessary repairs as quickly as possible, with minimal customer disruption.
- Advanced notice will be provided before parking space closures. Accessible and reserved parking spaces will be temporarily relocated throughout construction. For specific details, customers should refer to posted signage at individual parking spaces.
- Up to 50% of parking remains available in the parking garage. Learn more about current parking availability.
- Some stairwells will be closed during construction, but there will always be several stairwells open to pedestrians throughout the construction process.
- Elevators will not be affected.
- Level 1 is closed for approximately 2 months beginning in November 2022.
Drivers may enter the parking lot through the Level 2 entrance and park on levels 2, 3, and 4.
- Follow detour signage.
- Level 2 will be closed for approximately 3 months beginning in January 2023.
The level 2 entrance will be available to access levels 3 and 4.
- Level 1 will be available during this time.
- Levels 3 and 4 will be closed for approximately 4 months beginning in March 2023. No vehicles may access level 3 or 4 during this time.
- Levels 1 and 2 will remain open for parking.
- Be prepared for loud noises and traffic/pedestrian detours throughout construction. For your safety, stay clear of the construction zone and follow all posted signs.
- Vehicles parked in marked construction zones will be subject to towing. If your vehicle is towed, please call Metro Transit Police at 202-962-2121.