- Park & Ride daily parking, SmarTrip® cards and Credit cards are accepted as forms of payment at all Metro parking facilities.
- Kiss & Ride - Hourly Parking is available by ParkMobile Pay by App or pay over the phone 877-727-5758.
- Weekends and federal holidays: Parking at Metro-operated lots is free. Weekend and Federal Holiday operating hours are subject to change due to regional or special events. Updates will be posted at impacted Park & Ride facilities and WMATA.com.
- Fares are collected upon exit during the following hours:
Monday-Thursday 7:30 a.m. - 12:30 a.m.
Friday 7:30 a.m. - 2:00 a.m.
Ashburn and Loudoun Gateway parking facilities may have hours that differ from WMATA standard collection revenue hours. Please reference fares and collection hours under station pages.
Current Parking Availability
Parking availability status is based on the real-time entry and exit at Metro lots or garages. It does not reflect where the cars park (spaces for reserved, paid, accessible, etc.). The status feature provides customers with an estimate of available spaces, not an exact count.
- - Ample parking spaces are available.
- - A limited number of parking spaces are available.
- - The lot/garage is full. No parking spaces are available.
- Parking availability does not include any reserved parking spaces released after 10 am.
- Parking availability is included on Metro-operated parking lots and garages only.
Park & Ride
4700 Garden City Dr. New Carrollton, MD 20784
Cost/day: M-F $4.95 / $8.95*
Payment: Kiss & Ride Hourly parking
Garden City Drive and Ellin Rd
Payments - accepted by ParkMobile Pay by App or over the phone at 877-727-5758 and at the parking pay station using credit cards or coins located near the entrance of the station from the Kiss & Ride.
*Note: The lower cost per day requires a valid rail trip using a SmarTrip® card originating from a station other than the one where you parked. To receive this lower rate, you must pay for your parking with the same SmarTrip® card used to enter/exit Metrorail, and Exit parking within two hours of the start of your Metrorail trip.
Current Parking Availability:
- Lot 4
Reserved rate: $45.00