- For daily parking, SmarTrip® cards are the primary form of payment accepted. Additionally, some stations accept credit cards. See individual station parking pages for payment information.
- Meters at short-term parking spaces accept only quarters and $1 coins.
- Parking is free at Metro-operated lots on Sundays and federal holidays, except during special events. Most weekends, it's easy to find a space at Metro parking lots.
- Fares are collected upon exit during the following hours:
Monday-Thursday 7:30 a.m. - 12:30 a.m.
Friday 7:30 a.m. - 2:00 a.m.
Saturday 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 a.m.
- See parking procedures on game days at FedEx Field.
Current Parking Availability
Parking availability status is based on the real-time entry and exit at Metro lots or garages. It does not reflect where the cars park (spaces for reserved, paid, accessible, etc.). The status feature provides customers with an estimate of available spaces, not an exact count.
- - Ample parking spaces are available.
- - A limited number of parking spaces are available.
- - The lot/garage is full. No parking spaces are available.
- Parking availability does not include any reserved parking spaces released after 10 am.
- Parking availability is included on Metro-operated parking lots and garages only.
Largo Town Center
All day spaces:
Cost/day: M-F $5.20 / $8.95* Sat $2.00 / $8.95*
Payment: SmarTrip® cards and credit cards
Short-term metered spaces: 141 (Parking available 8:30 am - 3:30 pm and 7 pm - 2 am)
Additional spaces and costs: None
*Note: The lower cost per day requires a valid rail trip using a SmarTrip® card originating from a station other than the one where you parked. To receive this lower rate, you must pay for your parking with the same SmarTrip® card used to enter/exit Metrorail, and Exit parking within two hours of the start of your Metrorail trip.
Current Parking Availability:
Reserved rate: $45.00
For any Non-Rider, there is a $15.00 Special Event Parking Fee at Morgan Blvd. and Largo Town Center during events at FedEx Field. Metrorail riders who use the same SmarTrip® card to ride to Morgan Blvd. or Largo Town Center and exit the parking facility will be charged the standard parking rates in effect upon exiting. A qualifying Metro ride is one that begins at a station other than Largo Town Center, Morgan Blvd, Addison Road, Capitol Heights, or Benning Road.
The $15 rate is in effect at the time of Kick Off and remains in effect until two hours after the event. This fee ensures that a market-based parking fee is charged to patrons attending these events.