R11-02: Proposed Southern Avenue Bus Garage Replacement in Prince George's County, MD; July 27, 2011
The Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority (WMATA) is considering the replacement of the existing Southern Avenue Bus Garage, located at the intersection of Southern Avenue and Marlboro Pike in Prince George's County, Maryland.
- Appendix A - Notice of Public Hearing
- Appendix B - Public Hearing Transcript
- Appendix C, Part 1 - Supplemental Correspondence Submitted for the Record
- Appendix C, Part 2 - Supplemental Correspondence Submitted for the Record
- Appendix D - Presentation Materials
- Appendix E, Part 1 - Agency Correspondence for Environmental Assessment
- Appendix E, Part 2 - Agency Correspondence for Environmental Assessment
Comments on this Draft Public Hearing Staff Report must be received by 5 p.m. on Friday, August 26, 2011 and may be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, faxed to 202-962-1133 or mailed to:
Office of the Secretary
600 Fifth Street, NW
Washington, DC 20001
Please reference R11-02 in your submission. Please note that all comments received may be posted, without change, to www.wmata.com/hearings, including any personal information provided.