Metro service information for Veterans Day, November 11
On Veterans Day, Monday, November 11, 2019, Metro will operate service on the following schedules:
- The rail system will open at 5 a.m. and close at 11:30 p.m.
- Trains will operate on a Saturday schedule. (every 12 minutes during daytime hours)
- Off-peak fares will be in effect all day.
- Parking will be free at all Metrorail parking facilities.
- Buses will operate on a Saturday supplemental schedule.
- Some post-midnight trips on the Saturday schedule will not operate.
- All subscription trips will be canceled on Monday.
- Customers wishing to travel on the holiday should make a separate reservation online (text only) or by calling 301-562-5360 (TTY 301-588-7535)
In addition, Metro's customer information line, lost and found and customer relations call centers will be closed on the holiday.