Veterans Day service information, Wednesday, November 11
In observance of Veterans Day, Wednesday, November 11, 2020, Metrorail and Metrobus will operate at Saturday service levels. MetroAccess customers may make reservations to travel on the holiday; however, all subscription trips will be canceled.
- The rail system will open at 5 a.m. and close at 11 p.m.
- Trains will operate on a Saturday schedule. (every 12-15 minutes)
- Off-peak fares will be in effect all day.
- Parking will be free at all Metrorail parking facilities.
- Customers should be aware of scheduled track work after 10 p.m. on the Green and Yellow lines.
- Buses will operate on a Saturday schedule beginning as early as 4 a.m. and ending as late as midnight.
- Schedules vary by route. View timetables to plan your trip.
- All subscription trips will be canceled on Wednesday.
- Customers wishing to travel on the holiday should make a separate reservation online (text only) or by calling 301-562-5360 (TTY 301-588-7535)
In addition, Metro's customer information line and customer relations call centers will be closed on the holiday.