Metro service information for Presidents' Day, Monday, February 18On Presidents' Day, Monday, February 18, 2019, Metrorail service will open at 5 a.m. and close at 11:30 p.m., with service changes impacting the Yellow, Green, Orange, Blue and Silver lines due to maintenance and rebuilding efforts. Trains will run as follows:
- Trains will operate on a Saturday schedule, every 12 minutes.
- Trains will operate on a Saturday schedule, every 12 minutes between Huntington and Reagan National Airport only. Customers should transfer to the Blue line to continue their trip.
- Trains will operate every 18 minutes, with single tracking between L'Enfant Plaza and Mt Vernon Sq.
- Trains will operate every 20 minutes.
- Trains will operate every 20 minutes, with single tracking between Stadium-Armory and Addison Rd.
- Trains will operate every 20 minutes between Wiehle-Reston East and New Carrollton.
Metrobus service will operate on a Saturday supplemental schedule, with some late-night (post-midnight) trips canceled on selected routes. For details, customers should check the timetable for their route.
MetroAccess service will operate normal hours. However, subscription trips will be canceled unless specifically requested. MetroAccess customers whose holiday subscription trips have been canceled should use the online booking site or call 301-562-5360 option 1 to make or change a reservation.
In addition, off-peak fares will be in effect all day and parking will be free at all Metro-operated facilities.
Metro's administrative and customer service offices will be closed Monday in observance of the holiday. Automated information is available for customers any day or time by calling (202) 637-7000.