The MetroAccess Subcommittee of the Accessibility Advisory Committee addresses issues that are specifically related to the MetroAccess service. These meetings are open to the public and time is devoted in each meeting for public comment on any aspect of the service. All are welcome to attend.
Unless otherwise specified, meetings are held in the Meeting Room on the ground floor of the Jackson Graham Building at 600 5th Street, NW on the third Monday of every month from 4 to 6 pm.
For more information regarding the MetroAccess Subcommittee, please call 202-962-6060.
Recorded audio is available for monthly MetroAccess Subcommittee meetings and is indicated by the loudspeaker icon. Click on the icon to hear the meeting audio
- AAC MAS May 2019 Meeting - 4:00 PM - May 20, 2019
- AAC MAS April 2019 Meeting - 4:00 PM - April 15, 2019
- AAC MAS March 2019 Meeting - 4:00 PM - March 18, 2019
- AAC MAS February 2019 Meeting - 4:00 PM - February 19, 2019
- AAC MAS January 2019 Meeting - 4:00 PM - January 22, 2019