Bus and Rail Subcommittee
The Bus and Rail Subcommittee of the Accessibility Advisory Committee addresses issues that are specifically related to the accessibility of Metrobus and Metrorail service. These meetings are open to the public and time is devoted in each meeting for public comment on any aspect of the service. All are welcome to attend.
Unless otherwise specified, meetings are held in the Meeting Room on the ground floor of the Jackson Graham Building at 600 5th Street, NW on the second Monday of every month from 4 to 6 pm.
For more information regarding the Bus and Rail Subcommittee, please call 202-962-6060.
Recorded audio is available for monthly Bus and Rail Subcommittee meetings and is indicated by the loudspeaker icon. Click on the icon to hear the meeting audio.
- AAC BRS July 2019 Meeting - 4:00 PM - July 8, 2019
- AAC BRS June 2019 Meeting - 4:00 PM - June 10, 2019
- AAC BRS May 2019 Meeting - 4:00 PM - May 13, 2019
- AAC BRS April 2019 Meeting - 4:00 PM - April 8, 2019
- AAC BRS March 2019 Meeting - 4:00 PM - March 11, 2019
- AAC BRS February 2019 Meeting - 4:00 PM - February 11, 2019
- AAC BRS January 2019 Meeting - 4:00 PM - January 14, 2019