Bus and Rail Subcommittee
The Bus and Rail Subcommittee of the Accessibility Advisory Committee addresses issues that are specifically related to the accessibility of Metrobus and Metrorail service. These meetings are open to the public and time is devoted in each meeting for public comment on any aspect of the service. All are welcome to attend.
Unless otherwise specified, meetings are held in the Meeting Room on the ground floor of the Jackson Graham Building at 600 5th Street, NW on the second Monday of every month from 4 to 6 pm.
For more information regarding the Bus and Rail Subcommittee, please call 202-962-6060.
The meeting materials for the Accessibility Advisory Committee, Bus and Rail Subcommittee, and MetroAccess Subcommittee are available.
Recorded audio is available for monthly Bus and Rail Subcommittee meetings and is indicated by the loudspeaker icon.
- AAC BRS October 2021 Meeting - 4:00 PM - October 12, 2021
- AAC BRS September 2021 Meeting - 4:00 PM - September 13, 2021
- AAC BRS July 2021 Meeting - 4:00 PM - July 12, 2021
- AAC BRS June 2021 Meeting - 4:00 PM - June 14, 2021
- AAC BRS May 2021 Meeting - 4:00 PM - May 10, 2021
- AAC BRS April 2021 Meeting - 4:00 PM - April 12, 2021
- AAC BRS March 2021 Meeting - 4:00 PM - March 8, 2021
- AAC BRS February 2021 Meeting - 4:00 PM - February 8, 2021
- AAC BRS January 2021 Meeting - 4:00 PM - January 11, 2021